Location and Access
Address セブンイレブン横田第２ゲート店, ２２６２−１ Fussa, Tokyo 197-0011 (this is a 7/11 about 30 seconds walk, straight across from the Yokota Air Base Main Gate)
Directions 15 minutes walk from JR Fussa St on the Ome Line.
Car Navi 042-530-6010 (7/11 across from main gate of Yokota Air Base)
Surface Artificial 3G ‘rubber crumb’ turf
Dimensions 58m x 110m
Facilities Toilets; Food Court roughly 15 min. walking distance, 2 min. by car includes: Subway, Anthony’s Pizza, Popeye’s Chicken, Taco Bell, Chili’s Bar and Grill
Hours 8AM – 9PM
- This pitch is on a U.S. Air Base; players must arrive at least 60 min. before the scheduled match to complete the registration process to gain base access. To register a team on the day of a match can take anywhere from 15min. up to 60 min.; to help ensure a speedy registration process, teams are encouraged to complete a pre-registration sheet in advance; though players not pre-registered can be added the day of the match unless they are from a restricted country.
- To gain access to the base and register, players must have a valid picture ID – Passport, Japanese National ID or Driver’s license (if using a driver’s license one must know their four digit pin code) – no exceptions.
- Players can drive on base and register their vehicle; however all the paperwork, insurance, etc. on the vehicle must be current and valid. NOTE: it is recommended teams’ arrive by train or try to car pool as teams may be limited to the number of cars they can drive on to base.
- Players from countries with restricted access must pre-register up to two weeks in advance of the match in order to gain access to pass a background check.
- Once registered on on base, players are given a guest pass and assigned a sponsor; players must return the guest pass to their sponsor who escorts them on and off base for the match.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol are not allowed
- No metal spikes or studs or high heels allowed on the turf
- No food of any kind on the turf
- No sports drinks or beverages of any kind other than water allowed on the turf
- Remove all waste and dispose of any trash in the trash bins available
- No pets
- As the pitch is located on a High School ground, players are required to watch their language and avoid using profanity as children and families may be in ear-shot.